[erlang-questions] New Feature added to Erlang

Jan Wrobel wrr@REDACTED
Mon Apr 1 13:21:50 CEST 2013

Help!

I've patched this and run on a small Amazon ec2 cluster. Everything
worked fine until it started spreading. It somehow got access to the
Amazon management console and is allocating new machines. It is
already at 1000 Extra Large instances with monthly cost of 370k$! I
need to stop this, but it changed the management console password!
Wait it is now on my laptop! And my phone! How can I kill this, please
he...