[erlang-questions] New Feature added to Erlang

Robert Raschke rtrlists@REDACTED
Mon Apr 1 10:51:14 CEST 2013

Hi Max,

it's the sasl logging that includes compete state info on a process crash
that can cause the out of memory situation. The error_logger itself is not
at fault.

Of course, the too_big_to_fail flag will get around the sasl deficiency.
Roll on R18.

Robby