[erlang-questions] Spec is diabolical IMHO

freza@REDACTED freza@REDACTED
Thu Sep 27 20:11:32 CEST 2012

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 10:29:24AM -0700, Raoul Duke wrote:
> the real technical solution would be for somebody to port the ideas of
> Typed Racket over to Lisp Flavoured Erlang. :-)

It would perhaps help to move all typespecs to single section somewhere
at the top of source file (this is probably possible even today?), or
even better move them to a per-application .sig file that has all the
annotations for all modules in that app... (I share the perception that
they're distracting when scattered all around the place).

Just my 2p.

BR,
	-- Jachym