[erlang-questions] SublimErl: how to lower amount of code completion?

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Tue Sep 25 05:52:31 CEST 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 6:47 AM, Max Lapshin <max.lapshin@REDACTED> wrote:

> Code completion in SublimErl have some problems:
> it almost doesn't complete with local variable names, but offers me a
> lot of code from corba.

> Is it possible to setup it so, that local names are first and disable
> some folders for completion strings.
> I hope I will never ever do anything with corba again, so I don't need
> this completion =)

https://github.com/ostinelli/SublimErl/commit/b388f39b54231a712675b2c116949f1e9627bde3

as per the 'problems', please open an issue for any you might encounter,
specifying exactly what you are referring to, how to reproduce them, and
the intended behavior. may i suggest this list might not be the most
appropriate for these questions ^^_

cheers,

r.