[erlang-questions] Compile with flag --with-dynamic-trace=systemtap failed

Emilio De Camargo Francesquini francesquini@REDACTED
Fri Sep 21 18:40:30 CEST 2012

Systemtap already comes with a dtrace script preprocessor. No need to
install both Systemtap and Dtrace.

Have you installed the systemtap-sdt-devel package? It contains the
dtrace preprocessor you need and the  sys/sdt.h header needed to
compile the VM with tracing enabled.

sudo yum install  systemtap-sdt-devel

Emilio