[erlang-questions] erlang hosting

Ulf Wiger <>
Thu Sep 20 18:03:33 CEST 2012

Dreamhost offers VPSes at $15/month, for 300MB RAM, unmetered disk and BW,
adding $5/month for each additional 100MB RAM. 50 GB backup space included.

The OS is Debian. No choice there, but at least a decent OS.

They also have an uptime guarantee, and will reimburse you if you suffer
downtime because of them.

Ulf W