[erlang-questions] C:\Program Files\erlx.x.x\bin - yes or no?

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Tue Sep 18 12:34:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

The .dll should have been part of it, however when fixing something
else we apparently broke this functionality. R15B01 works as it
should, we'll build a new installer for R15B02 after lunch and get it
to you as soon as we can.

Thanks for reporting this error!

Lukas