[erlang-questions] OSX: binding schedulers to processor cores doesn't work

Zabrane Mickael zabrane3@REDACTED
Tue Sep 18 00:38:57 CEST 2012

Hi Richard,

Spent time looking for "set_affinity" equivalent on OSX today.

Referring to this (page 3) http://images.apple.com/media/us/osx/2012/docs/OSX_for_UNIX_Users_TB_July2011.pdf
it looks like OSX' scheduler (Snow, Lion, Mountain) still doesn't implement processor affinity for processes nor threads.

Grrrrrrr !

Regards,
Zabrane