[erlang-questions] Erlang nodes monitoring

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Mon Sep 17 11:33:23 CEST 2012

On 14 September 2012 19:49, Max Bourinov <bourinov@REDACTED> wrote:
> Does anybody know where to find docs for eper?

I've never seen any. I ended up just reading the code. It's not
OTP-esque but it's quite easy to follow once you get used to the
conventions it uses. The bits to start with are prf, prfHost and
prfTarg - once you've sussed what they're doing then the various stats
collectors are easy enough to follow, and emulate if you wish to do
your own thing with them.

If you want to look at some example code, you could look at the dxkit
app in https://github.com/hyperthunk/nodewatch (a *sample* project not
a working solution) which uses eper to collect stats on remote nodes.