[erlang-questions] Third party comment systems that natively support Erlang for codeblocks?

Jesse Gumm gumm@REDACTED
Sun Sep 16 01:20:14 CEST 2012

Hi again,

It has been a few days, so I thought I'd ask again: Does anyone know of any
third party comment systems (like disqus) that happen to natively support
Erlang syntax highlighting?

--
Jesse Gumm
Owner, Sigma Star Systems