[erlang-questions] Fishing for best practices: distributed twin processes!

Max Bourinov bourinov@REDACTED
Sat Sep 15 08:46:08 CEST 2012

I afraid that in same cases dying VM won't send anything. Additional technique that might help in this situation is a watchdog process, but it bring another level of abstraction/complexity.

In our project we also need to monitor distributed systems and we will implement watchdogs.

Sent from my iPad