[erlang-questions] [ANN] LeoFS v0.10.1 (S3 Compatible Storage)
Wed Sep 12 11:16:40 CEST 2012
We have released LeoFS v0.10.1. In this version, LeoFS's performance
improved 20% up.
LeoFS is S3-compatible cloud storage system (Object Storage) with Erlang.
LeoFS's Web pages:
- LeoFS Site - <http://www.leofs.org/>
- LeoFS Repository:
- LeoFS Document - <http://www.leofs.org/docs/>
LeoFS v0.10.1 was improved and fixed as follows:
* Improve leo_hex performances
* "binary_to_hex" function
* Related libs:
* By these correspondences, LeoFS's performance improved 20% up.
* Improve leo_manager
* Format of output from manager-console
* Improve performance of "storage-stats" in manager-console
* Fix bugs
* A handling error in "S3-libs"
if you are interested in our project, Please feel free to contact me
(or us) anytime.
LeoFS lead developer
Yosuke Hara (Tokyo, Japan)
More information about the erlang-questions