[erlang-questions] Failure in compiling R15B-2 on mac os x 10.8 (mountain lion)

Björn Gustavsson <>
Tue Sep 11 12:23:30 CEST 2012

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Simon Thompson <> wrote:
> Can anyone help? I get this error on compiling erlang on mac os x 10.8 (mountain lion) with makefile built from
>   ./configure --enable-darwin-64bit

Works fine for me.

One thing that may cause problems is if ERL_TOP is set,
but not set to the current working directory, but to some other
directory. If that is not the problem, you will have to provide
more information.