[erlang-questions] Release handler seems to be not starting some applications

Dmitry Demeshchuk demeshchuk@REDACTED
Sat Sep 8 18:47:17 CEST 2012

Okay, that seems like a lager problem, it just doesn't start even after
starting compiler.

Moreover, it doesn't start using lager:start() and whatever else. No idea
why compiler isn't started though.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Demeshchuk