[erlang-questions] percept application packaging issue

Björn-Egil Dahlberg wallentin.dahlberg@REDACTED
Fri Sep 7 21:41:07 CEST 2012

Hi Stéphane,

It seems like this issue has been overlooked.

percept, and i think the  tools application, are the odd ones out in the
application sense. They are not strictly applications.
Instead they are more or less a collection of modules. percept also has a
second "application" egd in its directory.

percept.app.src is obviously missing modules in its file.

I think it should be:

    {modules, [
       egd,
       egd_font,