[erlang-questions] Which EEP would you pick as the most important one to implement next?

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Mon Sep 3 02:53:41 CEST 2012

On 1/09/2012, at 2:39 AM, Steve Vinoski wrote:
> Agreed. Also, Richard, you might try writing your proposal in
> something other than markdown, something that gives you what you're
> aiming for, and then using pandoc to convert it to markdown for
> submission -- see http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/ if you're not
> familiar with pandoc.

No, I wasn't familiar with pandoc.
I'm installing it now.
It's a little disconcerting seeing deprecation warnings,
but at least they're _only_ deprecation warnings,
whoops, wrote too soon.

ld: warning: could not create compact unwind for .LFB3: non-standard register 5 being saved in prolog

There is a problem.  It converts LaTeX `` to `` and ' and '' to some UTF8
gibberish even when I specify --ascii.  When I convert to HTML, I see this:

	The topic is really a little more general:
	it’s ``getting insight into the structure and behaviour of a
	program by using tools that summarise execution traces’’.