[erlang-questions] Turning rebar into a package manager

Andrew Berman rexxe98@REDACTED
Tue Oct 30 18:58:12 CET 2012

Perfect, however, I see it's still experimental.  I guess people just need
to start using .ez files then so it's more used and tested.  We should
probably have rebar be able to read a rebar.config file within the ez file
to determine dependencies, no?