[erlang-questions] slave node working directory

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov@REDACTED
Tue Oct 30 10:27:21 CET 2012

2012/10/30 Zhemzhitsky Sergey <sergey_zhemzhitsky@REDACTED>:
> Hi Alex,
>
> Thanks a lot. Unfortunately rpc:call does not work in my case as I have to start my slaves with a relative code search path specified with -pa option.

I think this requirement should be satisfied outside the Erlang VM
itself. Setting up the environment parameters should be done by your
service management system.

For example systemd allows this (setting up working directory) as well
as setting many other necessary parameters right out of the box:

* https://github.com/lemenkov/erlpmd/blob/master/priv/erlpmd.service

--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.