[erlang-questions] [ANN] CloudI 1.1.0 Released!
Tue Oct 30 08:13:25 CET 2012
Download 1.1.0 from http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloudi/files/latest/download
CloudI (http://cloudi.org) has been tested on OSX and Ubuntu without finding any remaining problems, so you shouldn't see any problems with the tests now. A bunch of loadtest results have been done as part of the 1.1.0 release, with a summary here https://github.com/okeuday/CloudI/raw/master/src/tests/http_req/loadtest/results_v1_1_0/201210_summary.pdf (all the raw data is within the same directory).
The latest news is below:
* multiple loadtests to show the performance of all supported programming
languages with the two supported HTTP servers, receiving 10,000 requests/sec
* support for the cowboy HTTP server was added, which provides a
significant reduction in HTTP request latency for Erlang services
(based on the loadtest results)
* Python with C integration provides a more efficient Python CloudI API
(at least a 400% speedup, based on the loadtest results when using the
Python module "cloudi_c" instead of "cloudi")
* OSX configuration and compilation now works without problems
* recv_async within the CloudI API can now choose whether to consume the
response it returns
* the hexpi test was abstracted to create the cloudi_job_map_reduce
Erlang behaviour for fault-tolerant processing of iterative algorithms
* various bug fixes for the tests
* source code organizational improvements
Please mention any problems, issues, or ideas!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions