[erlang-questions] How much load can supervisors handle?

Chris Hicks silent_vendetta@REDACTED
Thu Oct 25 17:58:05 CEST 2012

I thought I remember the question being asked but didn't see anything in my searches. Though I will admit I was pressed for time at work and probably didn't do as good a job at searching as I really should have. Thank you everyone for responding and especially for the report on your experiences with supervisors.
Chris