[erlang-questions] Turning rebar into a package manager

Yurii Rashkovskii yrashk@REDACTED
Wed Oct 24 22:17:51 CEST 2012

All I am saying is that at the moment, none of packages on expm use
neither gitorious, nor bitbucket (with either git or hg option). They
are welcome to use it, as soon as somebody will use bitbucket: or hg:
option for a package on expm.co, I'll add better support for these...