[erlang-questions] SSL client authentication help needed

Martynas Pumputis martynasp@REDACTED
Tue Oct 23 17:56:46 CEST 2012

It might help you: https://github.com/erlang/otp/tree/maint/lib/ssl/examples

Also, this tutorial for generating certs with openssl:
http://blog.nategood.com/client-side-certificate-authentication-in-ngi

Martynas