[erlang-questions] A proposal for Unicode variable and atom names in Erlang.

Anthony Ramine <>
Mon Oct 22 08:00:49 CEST 2012

A good reason is mathematical symbols. If I read a functional pearl
which defines a function δ, I do want to name it as such.

Also non-latin users who don't know English should be able to use
atoms and variables they understand.