[erlang-questions] Downcase Accented characters

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Sun Oct 21 21:45:21 CEST 2012

BTW,

ux dependencies are unsatisfied:

==> ux (get-deps)
Pulling abnfc from {git,"git://github.com/nygge/abnfc.git","master"}
Cloning into 'abnfc'...
Pulling metamodule from {git,"git://github.com/freeakk/metamodule.git",
                             "master"}
fatal: remote error:
  Repository not found.
Cloning into 'metamodule'...
ERROR: git clone -n git://github.com/freeakk/metamodule.git metamodule
failed with error: 128 and output:
fatal: remote error:
  Repository not found.
Cloning into 'metamodule'...

ERROR: 'get-deps' failed while processing