[erlang-questions] starting an app with an app.config file

Jesse Gumm gumm@REDACTED
Sat Oct 20 23:48:42 CEST 2012

Hi Roberto,

What about adding the app(s) to your appname.rel script in release/x.y.z
and then using systools:make_script to generate the boot script.

That seems to work for me, anyway

-Jesse

--
Jesse Gumm