[erlang-questions] preserving state through a gen_server restart

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Sat Oct 20 10:46:32 CEST 2012

Dear All

Thanks for these comments!

The bigger picture is that the application works, but I need to improve the way gen_server terminations and restarts are handled.

I'll spend some time with pencil and paper (and gproc, pg2, etc) and report back.

Best wishes

Ivan

--
Froh, wie seine Sonnen fliegen, ...