[erlang-questions] Let's count Erlang programmers in the list!

Siraaj Khandkar siraaj.khandkar@REDACTED
Sat Oct 20 05:44:37 CEST 2012

I'd say that is a more meaningful data point to consider than "me too" emails :)

Although, I work with 4 awesome Erlang devs and 3 of them don't even have
Github accounts, so it's hard to tell...

--
Siraaj Khandkar
.o.