[erlang-questions] Let's count Erlang programmers in the list!

Thomas Allen thomas@REDACTED
Fri Oct 19 20:50:03 CEST 2012

On Fri, October 19, 2012 2:24 pm, Kostis Sagonas wrote:
> Can we please stop this nonsense? (which I consider an abuse of the
> erlang-questions list. I really do not want 1000 mails in my mailbox.)
>
> A simple private question to the list owner would have given you this
> information in a way that was less disturbing to others.
>
> Kostis

Thank you, Kostis. Nothing like arriving to 20 emails in my
erlang-questions folder after lunch, expect that some heated discussions
from earlier have developed further, and see it's all pointless "1"
bodies.

Thomas Allen