[erlang-questions] Pmods, packages, Unicode source code and column numbers in compiler - what will happen in R16?

Loïc Hoguin <>
Thu Oct 18 19:40:21 CEST 2012

On 10/18/2012 07:37 PM, Yurii Rashkovskii wrote:
> Loïc,
>>>      Yes, we dislike the implementation.
>>> Can you please refrain from speaking for everybody?
>> I'm speaking for "you (and others)", the people who consider the current
>> parameterized modules to be wrong.
>> You weren't included, obviously.
> I did not mean I consider myself included into that particular "we".
> What I meant is "let everybody speak for themselves", including people
> from the anti-tuple module calls camp.
> Those who need, will make their own observations and conclusions.

Those who feel misrepresented can interject. There's a pretty good
consensus in that camp AFAIK, though.

Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy
Nine Nines