[erlang-questions] Pmods, packages, Unicode source code and column numbers in compiler - what will happen in R16?

Loïc Hoguin <>
Thu Oct 18 19:21:19 CEST 2012

On 10/18/2012 07:19 PM, Yurii Rashkovskii wrote:
> Loïc,
>      > I must say, I'm still wondering why you (and others) consider
>      > parameterized modules an "experiment gone bad". Most of the criticism
>      > I've seen has been about the implementation
>     Yes, we dislike the implementation.
> Can you please refrain from speaking for everybody?

I'm speaking for "you (and others)", the people who consider the current
parameterized modules to be wrong.

You weren't included, obviously.

Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy