[erlang-questions] Pmods, packages, Unicode source code and column numbers in compiler - what will happen in R16?

Eric Merrit ericbmerritt@REDACTED
Wed Oct 17 23:02:15 CEST 2012

I assumed removing pmod syntax  was the first step in a complete deprecation process. That is that the tuple syntax was only being retained to give folks a few releases to transition off of it. If this is the case, great! but please be explicit about it. If this is not the case, then this half way measure is probably a bad idea.