[erlang-questions] Why Erlang? GDC Online 2012

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Mon Oct 15 00:38:23 CEST 2012

> On Saturday, October 13, 2012, Henning Diedrich wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> the slides of my talk at the last GDC Online in Austin, last Wednesday, are up at
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/eonblast/why-erlang-gdc-online-2012

Nice.  It's ConWAY's Game of Life, not ConWELL's.
How did you get the 3d figurines?  Slide 79 was quite impressive.
Slide 96: "Start on capitals" should be "Start WITH capitals",
"Statements end on" should be "Statements end WITH", and
"short variables names" should be "short variable names".
Slide 130, "wheter" should be "whether".
Slide 134: "Stackless [Python] has a GIL" -- what's a GIL?
Slide 150: "tupels" should be "tuples".