[erlang-questions] Why Erlang? GDC Online 2012

Henning Diedrich <>
Sat Oct 13 20:45:21 CEST 2012

Hi list,

the slides of my talk at the last GDC Online in Austin, last Wednesday, are up at

It's an intro to Erlang, including for management level folks with past programming experience. But also get-your-toes-wet source examples in its second part.

The slides are verbose in an attempt to make them useful for Slideshare-only consumption.

Please let me know if you find any errors or grave omissions.

Big thanks again to Robert, Joe, Ulf and Felix for their feedback and input.