[erlang-questions] CT take a long time to warm up

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Thu Oct 11 05:38:51 CEST 2012

Ok,

I finally managed to track this down but I'm totally unsure why this
happens. Motiejus, you were right.

When I run REBAR, the process automountd tries to connect on port 111
(sunrpc) on my local NAT. When it times out, the CT tests are actually run.
If I simply block this process with a firewall, tests start immediately.

I'm at disposal if anyone wants to dig further (tuncer?)

r.