[erlang-questions] Cowboy , Concurrency , Tuning

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Wed Oct 10 13:51:36 CEST 2012

In 0.6.1 there is a separate pool for websockets but it was never fully
implemented (never requested) so you can't easily set the limit.

Instead in master this was removed, they just aren't counted, and the
application can just decide how to handle it.

The point is that we want to limit connections which are going to use
CPU but not the ones that are going to spend most of their time in a
receive loop, probably hibernating.

--
Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy