[erlang-questions] Erlang http servers

Yurii Rashkovskii yrashk@REDACTED
Wed Oct 3 10:24:04 CEST 2012

Motiejus,

>>> I believe in giving people simple and flexible tools and let them build the
>>> rules later on. This is basically why, after doing my work on Agner, I
>>> recently launched EXPM (http://expm.co,
>>> http://rashkovskii.com/2012/10/01/expm-or-meet-agner-2/) that is much
>>> simpler and much more flexible. EXPM allows to host your own repos very
>>> trivially, therefore allowing to build any combinations, including the one
>>> suggested by you.
>>
>> ... And why are you announcing this in a thread about "Erlang http
>> servers"? Please, make a proper announcement.

I will, I am just fixing things here and there to make sure it doesn't
have too many embarrassingly stupid bugs when I make a "proper"
announcement.

But I do want to involve early adopters who like playing with new
stuff (that's why I started talking about it, after a long period of
silence on "Agner 2" project)

Yurii