[erlang-questions] Erlang http servers

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Wed Oct 3 04:25:40 CEST 2012

I recently received a copy of Building Web Applications with Erlang,
which is almost entirely about yaws. The discussion of inets on this
thread spurred me to look in the index under "i" -- except, oops, the
book has no index. It does have an appendix about other webservers and
frameworks in Erlang -- but inets is not listed there.

"Well-hidden" indeed.

-michael turner