[erlang-questions] can a program launched with open_port({spawn, Cmd}, Options) remain running after the port closes?

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Mon Oct 1 17:39:40 CEST 2012

Thanks for your tip on the dynamic configuration of rebar.

Below please find a version of erlexec that uses rebar:

	https://github.com/saleyn/erlexec

Along with its documentation:

	http://saleyn.github.com/erlexec

The old repository http://code.google.com/p/erlexec/ is deprecated.

Please let me know if this builds on other OS's besides Linux.

Regards,

Serge