[erlang-questions] SublimErl: how to lower amount of code completion?

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Mon Oct 1 16:33:20 CEST 2012

Hi Max,

not sure what you mean with global config file, if you mean
Preferences.sublime-settings that doesn't have sections.

Only support is to put it into the SublimErl settings file:
https://github.com/ostinelli/SublimErl/blob/master/SublimErl.sublime-settings

Regards,

r.