[erlang-questions] Is using gen_server behaviour appropriate for his usecase?

Vineet Naik naikvin@REDACTED
Fri Nov 30 17:44:26 CET 2012

@Roman
Thanks for the detailed explanation, those examples were really helpful

@Jachym
Thanks for replying. I am only half way through "Learn you some Erlang" and
picking up patterns from whatever I learnt so far from there. At this
moment I don't mind frameworks making decisions for me. But I totally
understand your point..

@Garret
Thanks, I will give e2 a try.

http://blog.process-one.net/scalable_xmpp_bots_with_erlang_and_exmpp_part_i/