[erlang-questions] Multiple SNMP agents

Daniel Goertzen daniel.goertzen@REDACTED
Fri Nov 30 16:05:25 CET 2012

Just run an new emulator instance for each simulated snmp device.

A number of years ago I did something similar with many instances of a
simple tcp server.  I want to say I had 700 nodes running, but my memory is
a bit fuzzy on that.  A ps listing showed pages and pages of beams, the
computer was sluggish, but it worked. :)

Dan.