[erlang-questions] Erlang Different Versions

Lucky Khoza mrkhoza@REDACTED
Thu Nov 29 12:43:40 CET 2012

Hi Erlang Developers,

I'm actually using Software  Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63) to run UNIX OS,
and I have already installed version of Erlang R15B02 (erts-5.9.2) using
homebrew, however my question is: how possible is that to install different
versions [R12N-5-1, R13B04-0, R14A-0, R14A-0, R14B01-1] of Erlang in same
UNIX OS? And how do I go about doing that? or Should I create new folder
for each version in order to switch amongst them because we have systems
that are written with different versions of Erlang.

Your help is much appreciated.

Kindest Regards
Lucky