[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP R15B03 has been released

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Wed Nov 28 16:50:55 CET 2012

Thanks for the work on this release!

I'm hijacking the thread a bit to let people know I've just updated
erlang-history, my 'patch' to add persistent shell history support to
Erlang, to support R15B03.

The source is available at https://github.com/ferd/erlang-history

Thanks again,
Fred.