[erlang-questions] PropEr and determinism of statem scenario execution

Erik Søe Sørensen eriksoe@REDACTED
Fri Nov 23 17:22:05 CET 2012

Don't know if it's usable with Proper, but Quviq has a tool called "PULSE"
for that kind of test. Afaik it does something like the token thing, except
that it's for each message sent.
It's somewhat ungoogleable, but Basho uses it.