[erlang-questions] Futures/promises and ability to "call" abstract modules

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Wed Nov 21 22:43:05 CET 2012

Now that example actually work. Previously retries were not working
due to future cloning worked only one level deep (it was a shallow).
I've improved it to do deep copying and now, along with automatic
garbage collection, it can be used in practice.

It was a great exercise :) Let me know if anyone *actually* use it ;)