[erlang-questions] beginner: {undef, [{ts_install_cth, ... in log from slave_SUITE

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Wed Nov 21 14:21:38 CET 2012

Thank you. Unfortunately I have a company installed Erlang/OTP that I
can not change.

However, I found that if I removed the line:
suite() -> [{ct_hooks,[ts_install_cth]}].

from slave_SUITE.erl, all test cases pass.

bengt