[erlang-questions] app for watching/monitoring other erlang nodes

Vlad Dumitrescu <>
Tue Nov 20 13:46:06 CET 2012

Yes, you're right, snmp matches the description, but it feels a bit too
heavy for me. I will read about it, maybe it's not true. I would like to
have the monitored nodes without any specific application running, just
answering to some RPCs once in a while.