[erlang-questions] Futures/promises and ability to "call" abstract modules

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Mon Nov 19 11:44:17 CET 2012

I assumed that NIF-generated resources are shared between processes (the
same way as large binaries are), and I haven't done any tests on this. Are
you sure it is garbate collected multiple times (once per referencing
process)?