[erlang-questions] Print Date

Henrik Nord henrik@REDACTED
Thu Nov 15 15:06:38 CET 2012

Hi

Why not encourage users of Erlang, and just help them out, or ignore
those questions that you deem to "easy" to be allowed to be asked on the
mailing list.

There is really no reason to shout at a potential Erlang user of the
year, just because he/she is just starting out with the language and
does not know the ropes yet. Maybe its her first language? first time
trying to program anything?, do you want to be responsible for scaring
users away from the community?

BE NICE ON THE MAILING LIST PLEASE

To Lucky:
www.erlang.org contains a lot of information including, but not limited
to, the documentation.
http://www.erlang.org/erldoc

There is also http://learnyousomeerlang.com/ for a guide and a first
look at the language.

Erlang solutions also provides courses both E-lerning and classroom

https://www.erlang-solutions.com/services/training