[erlang-questions] eBook version of the Handbook of Neuroevolution Through Erlang, is now available from Springer.

Michael Turner <>
Sun Nov 11 07:30:04 CET 2012

I've already congratulated Gene privately. I'd like to repeat the
congratulations publicly, while also point out that the beautifully
illustrated NN tutorial at TrapExit

doesn't seem to actually work. At least, when I tried, I couldn't get
it to work. Inquiries to both the author and to this mailing list
failed to turn up solutions. If in fact Erlang is a very good language
for NN work, I can only hope that Gene's book will inspire someone to
fix this tutorial.

-michael turner